DIY: Tissue Paper Flower
How to make tissue paper flowers! And pretty easy too!!!
This DIY can be used in a lot of decoration projects. Create big ones for wall decor, small ones for party favours, variety of sizes for a photo backdrop, or a small one for your headband!
Tissue paper (the wrapping ones), scissors, and tape (or string)
1. Start off with 4 or 5 sheets of tissue paper.
2. Start folding from the shortest side.
3. Fold it in 2 inches.
4. Flip the tissue paper, and fold it in 2 inches.
5. Repeat step 4 until you’ve folded the whole tissue paper.
6. Tape the center of the folded tissue paper, so it stays put.
7. Fold it in half.
8. Cut a curve at the end (where it’s not folded).
9. Open it and fan it out.
10. Lift the each tissue paper up, gently so that you don’t accidentally rip it.
11. Repeat step 10 until you’ve lifted all the tissue paper.
12. And you’re done!
You can add colour by dipping it in water mixed with food colouring or watercolour. Or glue a smaller tissue paper flower in the middle.
Have fun! Let me know what you end up using it for! :)